the kiddies

the kiddies

Friday, December 13, 2013

Blogmas Day 12: JINGLE BELL TAG!

Yesterday was such a busy day!
And subsequently, I didn't get a post up for BLOGMAS.
Instead of calling BLOGMAS a failure though, I'm going to double post today.
Hope you don't mind!

Some blogger friends of mine put together a holiday themed tag, and I couldn't resist!

JINGLE BELL TAG


1. What is your favorite/least favorite childhood holiday traditions?
Favorite: The annual Christmas Eve drive around town to look at all 
the lights and decorations.
Least Favorite: Truthfully, nothing comes to mind.

2. What's your favorite holiday tradition(s) that you've started
as an adult in your own family?
(Side note: I still feel weird calling myself an adult, even though I have 3 kids...)
I hope we can always keep Christmas Eve as our time to celebrate
the holiday with just our kids.

3. When do you put the tree up and start playing holiday music?
The day after Thanksgiving, without fail.

4. What are you asking Santa to leave for you under the tree and
in your stocking this year?
Corny answer alert: I really have everything I need and could have asked for.
BUT... just in case... Santa could leave the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.
I wouldn't complain. ;)

5. What was your favorite holiday gift you received as a child?
My first mp3 player. BEFORE Apple did the ipod thing.
Coolest kid on the block.

6. How do you give back during the holidays?
With my kids being as little as they are, we've stuck to
donating to Toys For Tots, but I'm hoping as they get older we can
volunteer somewhere as a family.

7. What is your favorite holiday movie?
I can't pick just one!
Christmas Vacation (shocker!)
While You Were Sleeping
The Family Stone

8. Fill in the blank: "It wouldn't be the holidays without ______."
Stuffing my house will peppermint goodies!

Check out some other blogs in on the tag!


No comments:

Post a Comment